Hi, my name is Jaclyn.
Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer
I'm a mama who is thankful to be saved by grace, wife to an amazing guy, homeschooling our four littles and pursuing my lifelong dream of telling people's stories through art.
5 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I'm a midwestern girl through and through, however I do spend a lot of time dreaming about living on an ocean beach somewhere.
- I met my cute hubby in sunny Arizona, which is also where I went to college.
- I was an elementary school teacher before I fully committed to photography as a business.
- Exploring Lake Michigan with my family (my husband and 4 babies) is one of my favorite pastimes.
- I was homeschooled and now have the privilege of homeschooling my own children.
A Decade of EXPERIENCE
Photography has been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember - always making my family members my subjects. Over the years (especially since having kids) my camera has become more of a continuation of my hand, than a tool. I have found so much joy, not only in telling the story of their childhood, but in being able to do this for others as well. I am so thankful to have spent the last 13 years photographing families and weddings as well as working to grow and learn in my craft.